Letters and Videos
BELOW ARE LETTERS TO THE EDITOR, LETTERS TO THE CITY, AND INTERVIEWS DONE BY MEMBERS OF THE OSD&LN BOARD
1. Letter to the Editor: 4/22/20, by Doug Benson, found here.
2. Housing Options SEPA Letter, by Jay Elder, found here.
3. Housing Options SEPA Letter, by Dan Leahy, found here.
4. Housing Options SEPA Letter, by Jana Wiley, found here.
5. Housing Options SEPA Letter, by Bob Jacobs, found here.
6. . Housing Options SEPA Letter, by Esther Kroneberg, ,found here.
7. Housing options Testimon, by Robert Vadas, found here.
Informative Video Interviews
In the 2 years, local media outlets have done interviews with members of the OSD&LN Board. These interviews uncover the important subtleties about Missing Middle (or Housing Options) plans, and growth in general.
April 13, 2018: "Hidden Costs of Local Population Growth: Glen Anderson interviews Bob Jacobs and Jim Lazar about little-known negative impacts of growth. Go here.
March 1, 2019: "What's Wrong With Missing Middle". Glen Anderson interviews Judy Bardin and Jim Keogh about the important, unpublicized details that make all the difference. Go here.
March 13, 2020: "Facts and Myths About the Missing Middle". Glen Anderson interviews Jay Elder and Larry Dziedza about what data has shown about Missing Middle and Housing Options proposals. Go here.
April 15, 2020: Kim Dobson (Parallel University) gives a radio interview with Bob Jacobs and Jay Elder Housing Options plan and its "non-project" SEPA, as well as state laws 1923 and 2343. You can download it here
© Copyright Olympians for Smart Development and Livable Neighborhoods